Guidance System – Connecting with your Heart, Reaching for the Stars
Are you happy with your professional and personal life?
Do you know what drives your decisions? Your actions?
Where do you see yourself in a year? 5 years? 10 years?
Happiness is something that so many people strive to achieve, yet so many of us fail to capitalize on the things that truly make us happy.
We have seen (and experienced) these disconnects firsthand and have created a workshop specifically focused on helping you to determine what your priorities are and how they can better align to your ultimate goals and values. This workshop is backed by volumes of research proving that higher levels of success and overall life satisfaction can be achieved by identifying your values, setting plans that incorporate them, and having a clearly-defined sense of purpose.
This workshop will show you how to do all of this and more.
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who is in the process of undergoing a career or life change.
- Has been feeling “stuck” and is not sure what their next move should be;
- Is curious about the motives behind the things they do, including how they react to certain situations (Example: are there certain things that make you really mad or really happy? Have you ever wondered why?), and how to ensure that their life aligns appropriately with the values they deem most important;
- Is interested in a continuous process of self-discovery!
What will I get out of the workshop?
- Guided exercises that will enable you to determine your core values and how these core values impact your life every single day.
Research tells us that “writing your values boosts GPA, reduces doctor’s visits, improves mental health, and helps with weight loss, quitting smoking, and reducing drinking. It helps people with perseverance in the face of discrimination and reduces self-handicapping.” (Kelly McGonigal)
- Identify, strategize, and create a plan that aligns with your sense of purpose.
“Having a sense of purpose in life appears valuable across life domains, [Individuals with] a higher sense of purpose report higher levels of household income and net worth…, [and are] more likely to increase their financial outcomes over [time].” Hill, Turiano, Mrocek and Burrow (2016)
- Gain momentum, start you on your journey to your most fulfilled life, and utilize tools to keep you on track while holding yourself accountable.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up today and take the first step towards a journey of self-discovery, strategic alignment to your professional and personal goals, and your most fulfilling life.
We can’t wait to be a part of your future!